Unsubstantiated sentence example
- An unsubstantiated succession of phenomena, without a centre of unity to which they are referable as qualities, is unintelligible: we cannot have a language of adjectives without nouns.
- While he had no business clogging up her life with a potpourri of unsubstantiated garbage, it was equally unfair to have a relationship while holding back the truth from someone you cared for.
- The Code admits no claim unsubstantiated by documents or the oath of witnesses.
- As yet these claims are unsubstantiated.
- When it comes to memory and supplements there's a wide range of choices, but do your research before taking any supplement for memory because many of the claims made are unsubstantiated.Advertisement
- While some of these theories are entirely unsubstantiated, many of them are backed up by historical fact and thus are considered reasonable possibilities by historians.
- It may therefore be said that there is nothing except unsubstantiated scandal to contradict the conclusion, which various evidence 1 This plan applied to the south-western as well as to the northwestern territory, and was notable for a provision that slavery should not exist therein after 1800.
- Please note: Personal views, requests and unsubstantiated rumors are not ' news ' and will be ignored!
- Although unsubstantiated, Mark's release of solo album 'Golden Heart' in 1996 indicated the end of Dire Straits.
- The pope was accused of having exaggerated the conspiracy of the cardinals for purposes of financial gain, but most of such accusations appear to be unsubstantiated.Advertisement
- A judge agreed with a defense attorney that the police had no probable cause for a search based solely on an unsubstantiated tip.
- He must be careful not to overreact to unsubstantiated accusations.
- Mr Divine's report was bizarre and inflammatory, containing unsubstantiated allegations and hearsay.
- The fallacy argumentum ad hominem (abusive) supported by unsubstantiated assertions.
- Canada will not condone false statements and unsubstantiated assertions which incite hatred against an identifiable group.Advertisement
- propagated the unsubstantiated rumor that exams were taking place in the building so we had to be quiet!
- Please note: Personal views, requests and unsubstantiated rumors are not ' news ' and will be ignored !
- Custom and over the counter preparations can make wild, unsubstantiated claims and charge dearly for their products.