Unsteadily sentence example
- "Whatever," he said, and walked unsteadily to the bed.
- Jenn rose unsteadily and looked down at herself.
- She rose unsteadily and brushed some of the glass away with her bare foot, near tears.
- He seemed to have forgotten about her, and Katie stood unsteadily, hoping he.d brought them to the Sanctuary—and safety.
- After turning the knob once to confirm it was locked, he paused, somewhat unsteadily, and glanced across the motel parking lot.Advertisement
- She rose, albeit unsteadily, and he grasped her in the now familiar position of his supporting arm about her waist.
- Katie interjected, standing unsteadily.
- Help him up and he'll eventually stand on his hind legs unsteadily, giving the illusion of dancing.
- "Hannah, I need to lie down," she said and rose unsteadily.
- The barrel waved unsteadily on the chest of the savage as he closed in on Bordeaux.Advertisement
- He seemed to have forgotten about her, and Katie stood unsteadily, hoping he.d brought them to the Sanctuaryâ€”and safety.
- This height is perfect because it's not high enough to make you teeter unsteadily, and not low enough to make your calves ache.
- In spite of the fact that in a few of its later representatives Gnosticism assumed a more refined and spiritual aspect, and even produced blossoms of a true and beautiful piety, it is fundamentally and essentially an unstable religious syncretism, a religion in which the determining forces were a fantastic oriental imagination and a sacramentalism which degenerated into the wildest superstitions, a weak dualism fluctuating unsteadily between asceticism and libertinism.