Unspecified sentence example
- The remainder are unspecified, but the following tribes or classes among Indian Mussulmans are worthy of notice.
- The women seek unspecified damages, are requesting an injunction to halt the marketing of TrimSpa, and ask that other unsatisfied customers get a refund.
- The total number of persons working in textile fabrics in 1901, exclusive of 21,849 drapers, mercers and other dealers, but including 43,040 employed in mixed or unspecified materials (hosiery, lace, carpets, rugs, fancy goods, &c., besides a large number of " undefined " factory hands and weavers), amounted to 174,547 persons.
- One of his greatest friends is the mysterious Guinan, who serves as bartender in the Ten-Forward Lounge on the Enterprise-D and has unspecified powers.
- By far the most important " indirect " revenue is that produced by the customs, consisting of import, export and transit duties, and various unspecified receipts.Advertisement
- The Assyrian king claimed a victory, but his immediate return and subsequent expeditions in 849 and 846 against a similar but unspecified coalition seem to show that he met with no lasting success.
- After some unspecified secular employment, Wykeham became "under-notary (vice tabellio) to a certain squire, constable of Winchester Castle," probably Robert of Popham, sheriff of Hampshire, appointed constable on the 25th of April 1340, not as commonly asserted Sir John Scures, the lord of Wykeham, who was not a squire but a knight, and had held the office from 1321, though, from Scures being named as second of his benefactors, Wykeham perhaps owed this appointment to his influence.
- Well, that was fast - on June 7, 2007, just three days after entering prison, Paris Hilton was released from jail for an "unspecified medical problem."
- Not many individuals receive this diagnosis because the symptoms associated with unspecified depression are unclear.
- The identity of this Bleheris with the Bledhericus mentioned by Giraldus Cambrensis as Famosus ille fabulator, living at a bygone and unspecified date, and with the Breri quoted by Thomas as authority for the Tristan story, has been fully accepted by leading French scholars.Advertisement
- Reports in the dermatological literature incriminating an unspecified coleus will usually be referring to a Coleus blumei cultivar.
- I am sure there should be a government health warning about sharing used earplugs with some unspecified members of the Red Rose CPC.
- Nicotine can remain in your bloodstream for an unspecified period of time.
- The original Call of Duty takes place during an unspecified time during World War II.
- Another recall affected an unspecified number of 2011 Siennas that were manufactured in March of 2011.Advertisement
- Mad Max is set in an unspecified 'near future' just as civilization is breaking down.
- During her later years, she was subject to severe unspecified domestic afflictions.