Unspeakably sentence example
- The great attraction of Darjeeling is its scenery, which is unspeakably grand.
- From the first her society bored Peter unspeakably, and after the birth of their second, shortlived son Alexander, he practically deserted her.
- The place became an asylum for lepers and the caring for them began to be a charity under government charge in 1866; but conditions here were at first unspeakably unhygienic, their improvement being largely due to Father Damien, who devoted himself to this work in 1873.
- Who would not be early to rise, and rise earlier and earlier every successive day of his life, till he became unspeakably healthy, wealthy, and wise?
- He was so ungainly, so pimply about the head, so scaly about the legs, yet so serene, so unspeakably satisfied!Advertisement
- From the first her society bored Peter unspeakably, and, after the birth of their second short-lived son Alexander, on the 3rd of October 1691, he practically deserted her.
- Hitherto, by his own showing, the private life of the young tsar had been unspeakably abominable, but his sensitive conscience (he was naturally religious) induced him, in 1550, to summon a Zemsky Sobor or national assembly, the first of its kind, to which he made a curious public confession of the sins of his youth, and at the same time promised that the realm of Russia (for whose dilapidation he blamed the boyar regents) should henceforth be governed justly and mercifully.
- This noble monarch was unspeakably brutal (as witness the murders, simply on suspicion, of the constable Raoul de Brienne, count the of Eu, and of the count of Harcourt) and incredibly (l~5O).
- He was a typical king of the 15th century, immeasurably false, and unspeakably ferocious, but he ~vas not a mere bloodthirsty sultan like his enemy, Peter the Cruel of Castile.
- He was so ungainly, so pimply about the head, so scaly about the legs, yet so serene, so unspeakably satisfied !Advertisement