Unsmiling sentence example
- Cynthia was there, seated alone in a cramped corner, looking beautiful in something summery, short and yellow, unsmiling but nodding in acknowledgment of his greeting.
- There were other guests and the countess talked little to him, and only as he kissed her hand on taking leave said unexpectedly and in a whisper, with a strangely unsmiling face: Come to dinner tomorrow... in the evening.
- She continued to glare at him, unsmiling.
- "I didn't want to meet in a romantic little intimate place with you," she said, still unsmiling.
- It was unfortunate the cheerful youths would turn into unsmiling, frozen warriors one day.Advertisement