Unsheathed sentence example
- unsheathed sword rested on his shoulder.
- He carried close to his leg a narrow unsheathed sword (small, curved, and not like a real weapon) and looked now at the superior officers and now back at the men without losing step, his whole powerful body turning flexibly.
- unsheathed claws the size of boulders, crashing through the undergrowth to find the robot.
- A giant, curved, unsheathed sword rested on his shoulder.
- The grinning girl two meters away snarled and unsheathed claws the size of boulders, crashing through the undergrowth to find the robot.Advertisement
- Secondly, a member of the public should not be walking around a LNR with an unsheathed knife.
- But matters went otherwise than he had expected; when he waxed unmannerly, and unsheathed his dagger to strike one of the royal retinue who had dared to answer him back, the mayor of London, William Walworth, drew his cutlass and cut him down.
- unsheathed knife.