Unshaven sentence example
- The driver, tall, dark-haired and unshaven with a pencil-thin mustache, set down his hamburger.
- His rugged features were unshaven, giving him the same barbaric appearance as those around him.
- Corday stared at Dean as if he were something on his shoe, utter disgust written on his unshaven face.
- A little bell jingled in the empty office as Dean entered and an unshaven man in his sixties took his time sauntering out from behind a curtain, hoisting up his suspenders as he moved behind the desk.
- Between the date of her death in 1758 and his own on the 10th of August 17 J9 he fell into a state of prostration in which he would not even dress, but wandered unshaven, unwashed and in a nightgown about his park.Advertisement
- Close to the corner, on an overcoat, sat an old, unshaven, gray-bearded soldier as thin as a skeleton, with a stern sallow face and eyes intently fixed on Rostov.
- Unshaven may be cool in Hollywood but in Ouray, you'd just look like a bum.
- His hair was dark, his eyes liquid silver, his complexion olive and unshaven.
- His clothing was ripped and his face unshaven.
- Everything from his unshaven jaw to his crooked nose drew her hungry gaze, and she took him in, feeling as if she'd never truly seen him before.Advertisement
- Earl Woods sits slumped in a red leather recliner amidst his memorabilia, unshaven, smoking, dressed in a shapeless blue tracksuit.
- His glasses were the same, tho, and his face had not changed, still unshaven, still smirking.
- Keep your legs dry and scaly-and unshaven.