Unshakable sentence example
- And truly though the enemy was twice stronger than we, we were unshakable.
- Who first discovered that a sword through the heart, over appropriate magical symbols and after appropriate rites and rituals, would not only be survivable, but would result in fantastic and unshakable loyalty?
- The same God who has the power to shake the very heavens also has the power to make unshakable His Word.
- On the 8th of August representatives from every class in the capital urged the necessity of a vigorous resistance; and the citizens of Copenhagen, headed by the great burgomaster Hans Nansen, protested their unshakable loyalty to the king, and their determination to defend Copenhagen to the uttermost.
- On the other hand, it is not too much to say that, from the end of 1759 to the end of 1761, the unshakable firmness of the Russian empress was the one constraining political force which held together the heterogeneous, incessantly jarring elements of the anti-Prussian combination.Advertisement