Unsettle sentence example
- However, another way of looking at this is that Jimmy was using commendable nous in attempting to unsettle the players.
- I managed to really unsettle a few people, which was nice.
- Heather Bell is a fictional character, an actress, whose aim was to create emotion and unsettle the audience.
- Over a hundred years later it still has the power to raise eyebrows and unsettle some tender minds.
- Reform on these lines would not unsettle the financial markets, which already accept that the existing rules are untenable.Advertisement
- The danger is that self medication prevents accurate diagnosis and may further unsettle brain chemistry, causing worsening of the manic symptoms or just general mood swings.