Unseat sentence example
- The ATV climbed over large rocks, threatening to unseat them both at any moment.
- The opposition is attempting to cover with bluster and lies its abject failure to unseat the government.
- It takes a lot to unseat a market leader in any industry.
- An attempt to unseat an unstable dictator armed with nuclear weapons would be a felony.
- However, Washington 's plan to unseat Iraqi President Saddam Hussein is still a pipe dream.Advertisement
- In the last struggles of the Seleucid house, Antioch turned definitely against its feeble rulers, invited Tigranes of Armenia to occupy the city in 83, tried to unseat Antiochus XIII.
- They prided themselves on having " set King Gus in the high seat," but they were quite ready to unseat him if his rule was not to their liking, and there were many things with which they were by no means contented.