Unseasonably sentence example
- An unseasonably cool morning turned into a perfect day.
- While the air remained chilly, especially in the shaded patches, it was so clear and unseasonably warm Dean hardly noticed.
- It was unseasonably warm for the end of February, but this was the time of year that they might expect a few nice days.
- 15 seq.: " If any one, I do not say should blaspheme against the Lord of men and gods, but should even dare to utter his name unseasonably, let him expect the penalty of death."
- November 30, 1864: Dawn T hat day in 1864 was unseasonably mild for late November.Advertisement