Unscrewing sentence example
- The bearings and rollers are lubricated with castor oil every twelve hours through holes in the sliding case E, and can be examined by unscrewing the case E and the eye M.
- The product is easily dispensed rather than messing around unscrewing lids.
- Clear Password Take off bottom housing of AcerNote 970 by unscrewing 7 screwing 7 screws.
- unscrewing a few nuts.
- unscrewing anticlockwise.Advertisement
- 9) unscrewing from the cap F (fig.
- Clear Password Take off bottom housing of AcerNote 970 by unscrewing 7 screws.
- The engine could be removed from the boiler by simply unscrewing a few nuts.
- The bulb capsule can be removed by griping the knurling at the edge of the capsule and unscrewing anticlockwise.
- The only downside with this strategy is that once your strap is on, you can't take it off without unscrewing the peg.Advertisement
- Remove the showerhead from the outlet arm by unscrewing the attaching bolt.
- This will entail unscrewing the assembly and may require a hacksaw to get the rails off.
- Having a helper on the other side of the window is very important during this step to prevent the window from falling inward or out depending on which side you're unscrewing last.