Unscrewed sentence example
- Toby had said before they left the Sanctuary. Rhyn unscrewed the lid of the full bottle, recognizing the scent of Katie's blood at once. It made his body roar to life, and he realized just how hungry he was. He'd foregone food after her death, hoping to starve himself.
- Dean had unscrewed the base and laid the tree on a drop cloth, in a shower of dry needles, when he looked up to see a thin boy standing by the archway that separated the hall from the living room.
- Secure your shed door with a sturdy padlock and ensure it is hung on strong hinges that cannot be easily unscrewed.
- To remove the wall columns they would have to be unscrewed from the wall plate.
- This flimsy plastic cap simply needs to be unscrewed and the new one screwed on.Advertisement
- These can often be unscrewed by hand when replacing needles.
- 8 the ball bearings are shown unscrewed from the body of the log, with eye, cap and spindle.
- It in fact ensures that the wing, and the curtain or fringe of the wing which the primary and secondary feathers form, shall be screwed into and down upon the wind in extension, and unscrewed or withdrawn from the wind during flexion.