Unschooling sentence example
- Unschooling is an educational method that allows the student to pursue his own interests in education.
- Like any other philosophy or method of homeschooling, unschooling is legal in every state in the United States.
- If you are new to unschooling, then it is a good idea to do some research to find out how other unschoolers are meeting these requirements.
- The relaxed nature of unschooling allows parents the chance to build strong relationships with their children.
- This is probably as far from the unschooling method as one can get.Advertisement
- Unschooling is about as non-traditional as teaching gets.
- Many parents who follow an unschooling approach don't use textbooks or even a lesson plan because they believe the child's desire to know will initiate learning.
- In this case, some subjects may be structured while others take the unschooling approach.
- Unschooling is based on student exploration and discovery.
- Relaxed homeschooling programs fall somewhere between structured programs and unschooling.Advertisement
- Unlike relaxed homeschooling, unschooling is not parent directed.
- In unschooling programs, parents do not set goals or teach academics.
- Unschooling involves trusting the child to direct his own education.
- The subjective and personal nature of art makes it one of the best academic subjects for taking an unschooling approach to learning.
- Homeschool Habitat served as a support system, particularly for unschooling families, and carried with it no religious affiliation.Advertisement
- This is especially good for people who follow a more relaxed or unschooling method of learning.
- Homeschoolers who follow the unschooling method for educating their children generally do not use any dictating curriculum.