Unscheduled sentence example
- To the total astonishment of the Belgians, Lumumba takes the floor in an unscheduled address that shatters the paternalistic charade in progress.
- The service has been reliable with very little unscheduled downtime.
- Our email and web services are subject to scheduled and unscheduled outages which will impact your ability to use our services.
- How can we reduce the frequency of unscheduled smears?
- Without having an effective time management system, the tasks at hand would remain unscheduled without an order of priority.Advertisement
- If you have the prospect of leaving the working world and having unscheduled time on your hands, keep these quotes close to your heart.
- Parents are welcomed to make unscheduled visits and are encouraged to voice concerns and suggestions.
- It includes areas to enter the mortgage amount, term, rate and any extra unscheduled payments.