Unsaturated-fats sentence example
- Use unsaturated fats such as sunflower or olive oil rather than saturated fats such as butter.
- They also contain other unsaturated fats called ' essential fatty acids ', which the body needs for good health.
- They include the unsaturated fats found in oily fish, which may help prevent heart disease.
- Moreover, raw unsaturated fats like those found in sunflower seeds have been shown to prevent the onset of heart disease and lower cholesterol.
- It has long been known through prominent studies that replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats is more effective in reducing heart disease risk than the total amount of fat consumed.Advertisement
- Vegetable oil and corn oil are higher in saturated fats than unsaturated fats and are often referred to as polyunsaturated fats.
- If oil must be used in certain recipes, you can make them healthier by choosing unsaturated fats such as canola, safflower and olive oil instead of vegetable oil, palm oil, vegetable shortening, and lard.
- Furthermore, since unsaturated fats and complex carbohydrates are essential macronutrients for obtaining the all-important balanced food equation, these are constant ingredients found in zone recipes as well.
- Since fats are necessary in the diet, and unsaturated fats are the favorable choice, the first step to tackling low fat food preparation is having the right fats on hand.
- However, while it is beneficial watch the amount of "bad" fats coming in to the diet, unsaturated fats are a necessary component to everyone's dietary intake.Advertisement
- In fact, balanced meals with proper proportions of lean proteins, complex carbohydrates, and unsaturated fats are strongly encouraged.
- This plan is marketed as providing low sodium, low cholesterol, and low saturated fat food choices, with an appropriate dose of heart healthy unsaturated fats.
- Thus, strictly eating foods from the list of negative calorie foods is not healthy and will cause you to be deficient in the other macronutrients, such as protein and unsaturated fats.
- Sources of healthy, unsaturated fats include avocado, olive oil, canola oil, peanut butter, fatty fish, nuts, and seeds.
- This is done by consuming high fiber vegetables, lean meats and unsaturated fats.Advertisement
- And while unsaturated fats are emphasized, there is no outright ban on saturated fats such as butter.
- Including more unsaturated fats is important in your low fat diet.