Unsatisfying sentence example
- Human life, Koheleth declares, is unsatisfying.
- Romanes), in which the writer endeavours to establish the weakness of the proofs for the existence of God, and to substitute for theism Spencer's physical explanation of the universe, and yet admits how unsatisfying to himself the new position is.
- A "Christ disputing with the Doctors" of the same period, in the Barberini Gallery at Rome, is recorded to have cost the painter only five days' labour, and is an unsatisfying and illcomposed congeries of heads and hands, both of such strenuous character and individuality as here and there to pass into caricature.
- The cause of eclecticism is the unsatisfying character of the creeds of such science, in conjunction with the familiar law that, in triangular or plusquamtriangular controversies a common hatred will produce an alliance 4 Sextus Empiricus, Pyrrhon.
- ally unsatisfying.Advertisement
- It does not follow that justification by faith must be eliminated in spiritual matters where sight cannot follow, because the physicist's duty and success lie in pinning belief solely on verification by physical phenomena, when they alone are in question; and for mankind generally, though possibly not for an exceptional man like Huxley, an impotent suspension of judgment on such issues as a future life or the Being of God is both unsatisfying and demoralizing.
- The aubergine and chickpea casserole which I chose for the main course was equally unsatisfying.
- chickpea casserole which I chose for the main course was equally unsatisfying.
- It makes life difficult and unsatisfying.
- She won't be able to feel good about herself, which can lead to her not feeling good about her body which can lead to unsatisfying sex.Advertisement
- I feel ugly/fat, unsatisfying in bed, and dreadful of the next girl that takes even the slightest interest in me.
- A relationship with a Cancer may feel unsatisfying in some respects.
- That's all fine and dandy--except the "healthy" option falls into one of two categories: It's either still really pretty bad for you, or it's the boring-as-heck, most unsatisfying thing on the menu.
- It may seem unnatural and unsatisfying to eat just one slice of pizza, but do the math and you may find the caloric equivalent is a hearty turkey sandwich on rough bread.