Unrevealed sentence example
- The ultimate source of God's actions is something either unintelligible or unrevealed.
- The central and southern Sudan is therefore almost a virgin field for the archaeologist, but the exploration of Lower Nubia has made it possible to write a tentative preface to the new chapters still unrevealed.
- Baader distinguishes, in a manner which may be paralleled from Boehme, between an immanent or esoteric process of self-production in God, through which He issues from His unrevealed state, and the emanent, exoteric or real process, in which God overcomes and takes up into Himself the eternal "nature" or the principle of selfhood, and appears as a Trinity of persons.
- Truth Unrevealed (22 February 2010) - After Bug "steals" Jones' jeep, Lux has to convince Jones not to press charges against him.
- His splendid oratorical power was as yet unrevealed; but his intellectual gifts being recognized his superiors charged him with the instruction of the novices.Advertisement