Unrequited sentence example
- Unrequited love could wreak havoc on a conscience.
- Marie de' Medici had turned against her "ungrateful" minister with a hatred intensified, it is said, by unrequited passion.
- After spending a short time at Woolwich to complete his military education, he made a tour through Spain in 1787; and then, dejected by unrequited love for his cousin Georgina Lennox (afterwards Lady Bathurst), he sailed for New Brunswick to join the 54th regiment with the rank of major.
- Her blunt manners, her unconcealed scorn of the male favourites that disgraced the court, and perhaps also her sense of unrequited merit, produced an estrangement between her and the empress, which ended in her asking permission to travel abroad.
- Nurse Chapel spends the original Star Trek suffering an unrequited crush on Spock, which is played mainly for pathos, although some laughs are had.Advertisement
- Sadly, the broken heart tattoo is common among people suffering from unrequited love or the loss of a loved one.
- With the exception of a few phrases, the song could even be interpreted as talking about unrequited love, and hoping that the one you're in love with will return your feelings for the holidays.
- Tinker Bell has even been played by screen star Julia Roberts as an undeniably beautiful winged woman with an unrequited love for Peter Pan.
- Caron Paris has a touch of a romantic story inside every bottle of fragrance and every jar of powder they produce, as many of the products were inspired by Daltroff's unrequited love to a young woman named Felicie Wanpouille.
- This song tells the tale of a man whose unrequited love lasts a lifetime.Advertisement
- Idealized pastoral eclogues celebrate unrequited love of the shepherd Corydon for the beautiful Alexis.
- Teardrops on My Guitar: This song about unrequited teenage love became a favorite among teenage girls, who easily related to the song's emotions.