Unrepresentative sentence example
- The cause of these evils he declared to be the unrepresentative character of the Irish constitution; and among the remedies he proposed was the shortening of parliaments.
- But a new code of laws outlawed many of these people as dissenters, and in 1676 a burdensome tax was laid by the unrepresentative assembly.
- Unrepresentative though it was - for the industrial working-classes had no share in it - it at once gave voice to the demand for a constitutional system.
- corporatist structures have become unrepresentative of an increasingly diverse and individualistic society.
- The figures below for December are slightly unrepresentative, as the hit rate was approximately halved during the extended holiday period.Advertisement
- DSU will still be denounced as unrepresentative whilst forcing the latest vogue leftwing idea onto the students.. .
- DSU will still be denounced as unrepresentative whilst forcing the latest vogue leftwing idea onto the students...