Unreported sentence example
- In 1896, though previously unreported in Germany, 107 cases were registered there, and the number rose to 295 in 1900, and 1030 in 1901.
- Of particular importance are the number of rapes and sexual assaults that go unreported, especially in adolescents.
- Unreported rape and sexual assault are especially common when the offender is known to the victim, such as a family member or respected member of the community (e.g., clergy, teacher).
- justiciable problems remain unreported - a quarter of these through fear of the possible consequences.
- Some small colonies that were previously unoccupied or unreported may therefore have been missed.Advertisement
- Unreported illness or dangerous behavior: If a resident repeatedly has broken bones, delayed care for illnesses or wanders away from the facility, these are all evidence of neglect.
- There are thousands of potentially haunted hospitals throughout the world, and most of them remain unreported.
- It is important to keep all of your personal information up-to-date with the SSA because an unreported name change might make filing for taxes more difficult.