Unremarkable sentence example
- Each was nearly a copy of the others, unremarkable in its cold formality.
- The petite woman who materialized out of the shadows wasn't what he expected. Her flawless features were unremarkable, her large eyes turning colors faster than his.
- Older models of the Nissan Quest are unremarkable, according to reviewers.
- In addition, her hat brings a certain amount of chic accessorizing to what might be seen as an unremarkable outfit: a sweater and blue jeans.
- When it comes to available features, reviewers often describe the Odyssey as unremarkable.Advertisement
- In nine cases, unremarkable results were changed to non-specific colitis.
- believe the hype about this unremarkable film about a remarkable story.
- lino flooring, white globe lights and Formica tables, it looks rather unremarkable.