Unregistered sentence example
- The separation of church and state is provided for by the constitution, and both the nation and the states are forbidden to establish, subsidize or restrict the exercise of any religious worship. Foreigners are eligible to Brazilian citizenship, and the right of suffrage is conferred upon all male citizens over twenty-one years of age, except beggars, illiterates, the rank and file of the armed forces, members of monastic orders, &c., bound by private vows, and all unregistered citizens.
- On this occasion the authorities were more hostile than before to the Natal pioneers, for they confiscated the schooner on the ground that it was unregistered and that it came from a foreign port.
- The value of the cotton manufactures exported sank from L80,164,155 in 1872 to L67,641,268 in 1876; woollen fabrics from £38,493, The tables on p. 604 show the value of unregistered imports of golc_ _ nd silver bullion and specie from British possessions and from foreign countries into the United Kingdom, specifying the most important countries individually..
- Quebec Unregistered Cohabitation, 1999 Same-sex cohabitants treated equally to opposite sex cohabitants.
- Given a choice, who would choose an unregistered rather than a state registered osteopath, an unregistered rather than a state registered chiropodist?Advertisement
- It is possible to attack an infringement of an unregistered trademark with a ' Passing Off ' action.
- Any land or charge (whether registered or unregistered ), which has vested in the trustee, will remain so vested.
- Unregistered design right is a proprietary right which subsists in an original design.
- It is possible to attack an infringement of an unregistered Trademark with a ' Passing Off ' action.
- Any land or charge (whether registered or unregistered), which has vested in the trustee, will remain so vested.Advertisement
- Non pedigree cats may either have unknown parental lines or unregistered lines.
- March 2006 - Arrested in Florida for his alleged involvement in a shoot-out and charged with two counts of carrying an unregistered concealed weapon.
- If a dog obviously looks purebred but is uneligible for American Kennel Club registration because its parents are either unknown or unregistered, the owner may apply for an Indefinite Listing Privilege (ILP).
- Whether you end up liking an unregistered domain better or not, it never hurts to do a little due diligence, especially if you are indeed about to plunk down a sizeable chunk of coin for someone's domain.