Unredeemed sentence example
- The state banks, already hampered by maladministration, were encumbered by huge quantities of real estate which had been taken over as compensation for unredeemed mortgages.
- Some of the imperial cities lost their independence at an early date, as unredeemed pledges to some prince who had advanced money to the emperor.
- But it would be difficult to mention the name of any European king whose private life shows such a record of vulgar vice unredeemed by higher aims of any kind.
- His whole career is one long record of perjury, vengeance and meanness, unredeemed by a single generous act, and his wife was a worthy helpmeet and actively co-operated in his tyranny.
- Again, there are some gratuitous and unredeemed vulgarities; some images that make us shudder.Advertisement
- But the inner man is incarcerated in unredeemed flesh.
- It is a record of almost unredeemed " envy, hatred, and malice," and of vice with its consequent diseases, all rendered the more repulsive in that its transactions were carried on in the name of religion.
- In fact, The Tower Group, a research subsidiary of Mastercard, claims that consumers lose nearly $8 billion annually - approximately 10 percent of gift card sales - due to unredeemed, expired, or lost cards.