Unravels sentence example
- Ultimately, this novel is more of a comedy which unravels the mysteries of Theodore's birth, than a tragic bildungsroman.
- unravels so easily.
- As the club gradually unravels the tangled web of fate, Anne learns shocking news about herself.
- As the play unravels, readers see that Goneril and Regan begin plotting to steal whatever power the king still may have.
- The Kiwi version has the jumpers attached to a cable, which unravels at a controlled pace.Advertisement
- These are deep waters, but I do n't think that Dr. King 's repuatation unravels so easily.
- With the help of his defense against the dark arts teacher, Remus Lupin, and his friends, Harry unravels a twisted tale of violence and betrayal, but will he be clever and quick enough to save Sirius from the dementor's kiss?
- unravels at a controlled pace.