Unraveled sentence example
- Though you want to get the best quality possible for the price point, you won't have to be so concerned with how the materials will hold up to washing over time or if the threads will come unraveled.
- You can also look for good quality sweaters that can be unraveled so the yarn can be reused for another project.
- Soon, the Ovion plot is unraveled when Boxey runs after Muffit out of an elevator.
- complexityating new study has unraveled the complexities of why babies cry in their first three months of life.
- irritateies are all unraveled eventually, but it is irritating to read 'After the accident.Advertisement
- unraveled to reveal the stuff coming out of the two extra speakers.
- unraveled in front of us.
- I'll get it unraveled.
- These high frequencies are then sorted by the amp and unraveled to reveal the stuff coming out of the two extra speakers.
- In the last few weeks, these related strands of a sorry saga have individually unraveled in front of us.Advertisement
- Mass media struggled to confirm that Jackson had indeed died, and the investigation unraveled quite slowly.
- He earned no fans, however, when rumored marital infidelity unraveled into a full-blown sex scandal involving a string of mistresses in late 2009.
- Once the twists are unraveled, the hair will have a very wavy and tightly coiled texture that looks great for several days.
- She unraveled herself from her favorite chair near the window.