Unpronounceable sentence example
- Even though commercial laundry detergents tend to be filled with unpronounceable chemical ingredients, finding the items that you need to make homemade laundry soap is not difficult.
- diplomat at the embassy of an unpronounceable Central European country.
- It is still odd without being unpronounceable.
- In contrast to the drugstore offerings that often feature additives and almost always have an unpronounceable name (or two) on their ingredient lists, natural lotions are pure and good for your skin.
- But these wars were fought for the most part by alien armies; the points at issue were decided beyond the Alps; the gains accrued to royal families whose names were unpronounceable by southern tongues.Advertisement
- There are a slew of seemingly unpronounceable herbs used in Ayurvedic treatments of traditional Indian medicine, such as garcinia cambogia, gymnema sylvestre, and polygonum multiflorum to name just a few.