Unprinted sentence example
- his Latin treatise on the Eucharist, which remained in the Royal Library unprinted, till in 1885 it was published (with translation and introduction) by Archdeacon G.
- Erbkam states that his unprinted writings would make more than another four folios.
- The unfinished state of his Chronique at the time of his death, coupled with political considerations, may possibly account for the fact that it remained unprinted during the century that followed his death, and his historical work was only disinterred from the libraries of Arras, Paris and Brussels by the painstaking researches of M.
- Neckam also wrote Corrogationes Promethei, a scriptural commentary prefaced by a treatise on grammatical criticism; a translation of Aesop into Latin elegiacs (six fables from this version, as given in a Paris MS., are printed in Robert's Fables inedites); commentaries, still unprinted, on portions of Aristotle, Martianus Capella and Ovid's Metamorphoses, and other works.
- and unprinted documents.Advertisement
- The collection of his Opera Omnia Theologica (Amsterdam, 1681), folio, in a Dutch version, comprises twenty-three tractates, with reference to nine unprinted.
- A collection of unprinted Garrick letters is in the Forster library at South Kensington.
- The greater number of Martini's sacred compositions remain unprinted.
- The authorities which he needed were already in print, and his books would not have been better if he had disinterred a few more facts from unprinted sources.
- Two of the five books of the first part and the whole of the second part, as well as appendices on the canon, remain unprinted.Advertisement
- Ink forms a large item in the total expenses of this department, besides which there are: oil for lubricating, turpentine and other solvents for cleaning, paper for proofs and making-ready, &c. When the work is printed it is handed to the warehousemen, who are responsible both for unprinted and printed paper.
- There exists a mid14th-century Historia do Santo Graal, and an unprinted Josep' ab Aramadia, while, though the MS. is lost, we have abundant evidence of the existence of a primitive Portuguese prose redaction of Amadis de Gaula anterior to the present Spanish text.
- Unprinted Extant Works.
- Matthews, English Works of Wyclif hitherto unprinted, Early Eng.
- The change in the phonesis of the language is well illustrated by the new metres as compared with the old Icelandic. drott-kvicedi in its varied forms. Most of the older rimur and diktur are as yet unprinted.Advertisement
- John Henry Brown's History of Texas from 1685 to 1892 (2 vols., St Louis, 1892) is a detailed, rather biased treatment, by an old Texas pioneer who had access to a large mass of unprinted material.
- ad Graecos auctores (5 vols., Leipzig, 1751-66) (the rest lies unprinted at Copenhagen); Oratorum Graec. quae supersunt (8 vols., Leipzig, 1770-73); App. crit.
- If you have been working with printed cross stitch kits and are ready to graduated to unprinted kits, start with a relatively simple pattern that doesn't involve a lot of color changes.