Unpremeditated sentence example
- Contrary to all the rules of war then in vogue, he fought a piecemeal and unpremeditated battle, with.
- In defending his proposals Mr Disraeli gave full scope to his most characteristic gifts; he pelted his opponents right and left with sarcasms, taunts and epigrams. Gladstone delivered an unpremeditated reply, which has ever since been celebrated.
- This act can hardly have been unpremeditated, and some doubt has been cast upon the statement which Einhard attributes to Charles, that he would not have entered the building had he known of the intention of Leo.
- Keep in mind that your baby will grow out of his/her clothes at a faster rate than your diaper bag will deteriorate (barring unpremeditated spills and disasters).
- If doctrinal utterances occur from time to time, they are in every case incidental and unpremeditated.Advertisement
- It is more probable that Comyn merely refused to be drawn by Bruce into a rising, and that the deed was unpremeditated.
- Or should I say spontaneity [4 ]: an unplanned, unpremeditated coherence of action.
- Because when you're mucking around foreign places, heightened security can save you an unpremeditated trip to the passport office.
- Sudden, unpremeditated volition may be the earliest and the most artistic, but it is not the best.
- The sudden and unpremeditated wish represented by the former is wholly inferior in character to the free choice of the latter, guided and illumined by intelligence.Advertisement
- But the insurrection was precipitated by an unpremeditated outrage.