Unplugging sentence example
- Putting your computer to sleep, and even unplugging it for the night, can save you up to $80 a year.
- Saving energy by unplugging appliances that are not in use is easy and free.
- Locate the model number on your microwave by unplugging it and looking at the back.
- If it is not written there, try checking the metal panel on the obverse side of your unit by unplugging it and turning it around.
- The grill should be cleaned after unplugging, but while it is still hot, put a wet paper towel in the unit and close it.Advertisement
- Some users say that simply plugging in or unplugging a unit may shorten its lifespan.
- To turn the crock pot off required unplugging the appliance.
- For the models that do not have an on/off switch, you turn the unit on and off by plugging it in or unplugging it as needed.
- A long 30 foot cord lets you clean for quite a while without unplugging.
- This could just as easily mean dropping the kids off with your parents, unplugging the phone, and canceling your Sunday brunch with friends.Advertisement
- Celebrating Earth Day year round by recycling and unplugging appliances when not in use are simple ways to make a big difference.
- Other ways to save money on electricity include unplugging appliances and chargers when you're not using them.