Unplayable sentence example
- Broken tuning pegs, warped neck, no strings, completely unplayable.
- By 1912 the organ had become almost unplayable and the electric action was replaced by Lewis with tubular pneumatic.
- If you have an older computer, some newer games will be unplayable on your system.
- While it was not entirely unplayable, I did find myself wishing there was some point to this mix of Final Fight and Grand Theft Auto.
- Optical discs being what they are, they are prone to minute damages that can make the game disc unplayable.Advertisement
- I still play the original, but I have to use my PSOne, otherwise it's unplayable.
- For example, if a game has a critical flaw that makes a certain stage unplayable or horrendously difficult, it's only logical to look for a way to skip you past that stage so you can continue playing and enjoying the experience.
- When buying one of these used games, it is a good idea to check for scratches and other kinds of damage that may render the disc unplayable.
- Delicate skills like this don't really translate well into the world of clicking a mouse, though, and the game is entertaining but mostly unplayable.
- Kids are notorious for losing small pieces that come with games, rendering the games useless and unplayable.Advertisement
- However, an MP3 burn will not include AAC files because they are generally unplayable on portable MP3 players.