Unpasteurized sentence example
- The study examined cinnamon used in unpasteurized apple juice.
- The diet can be vegan, but some raw food enthusiasts are vegetarian and consume unpasteurized or otherwise untreated dairy products and raw eggs.
- Toxoplasmosis is caused by Toxoplasma gondii, a parasite that can be acquired by the mother from handling cat feces, drinking unpasteurized milk, or eating contaminated meat.
- Salmonella food poisoning can occur when someone drinks unpasteurized milk or eats undercooked chicken or eggs, or salad dressings or desserts which contain raw eggs.
- A particular type of EHEC known as O157:H7 has been identified since 1982 in undercooked hamburgers and unpasteurized milk and apple juice.Advertisement
- Do not drink unpasteurized milk or fruit juices or use products made from raw milk.
- One kind of bacteria can cause the same illness if it is ingested in unpasteurized milk or in water that has been contaminated with rat waste.
- Listeria has been found on raw vegetables, fish, poultry, raw (unpasteurized) milk, fresh meat, processed meat (such as deli meat, hot dogs, and canned meat), and certain soft cheeses.
- Avoid drinking unpasteurized milk or foods made from such milk.
- Soft cheeses made from unpasteurized milk.Advertisement
- However, unpasteurized products like raw milk may be dirty if not processed correctly.
- If you find yourself torn between the two camps of information, talk with your doctor to learn about the benefits of unpasteurized milk vs. drinking pasteurized milk.
- Unpasteurized milk and unpasteurized soft cheeses should be avoided during pregnancy, as these can make you sick.
- Unpasteurized apple cider vinegar is a golden brown color and has cloudy sediment at the bottom of the bottle known as mother of vinegar.
- Look for unfiltered, unpasteurized and undistilled apple cider vinegar.Advertisement
- The apple cider vinegar used is unpasteurized.
- Almost every year, there are reports of people who have become ill after drinking unpasteurized fruit juices, which can be contaminated with any number of bacteria, including E. coli 0157:H7.