Unpainted sentence example
- In Tahiti and Tonga clothing might be discarded without offence, provided the individual were tattooed; and among the Caribs a woman might leave the hut without her girdle but not unpainted.
- The houses are of brick or unpainted wood.
- Over much of the surface, the original panel segments alternate with the new unpainted metal panels.
- inadvisable to apply linseed oil, stain or vanish to unpainted oak doors.
- It is generally inadvisable to apply linseed oil, stain or vanish to unpainted oak doors.Advertisement
- Avoid unpainted hardwood and UPVC windows and doors as they always look phoney.
- Colors: All-over tactical gray with black, unpainted radome.
- The unfinished renovation project had left the laundry room cattywampus; the washer and dryer were unhooked, the walls were unpainted and the sink was disconnected.
- You can find one that is unpainted and decorate it yourself, or you can find a variety of painted trunks at stores like Hobby Lobby.
- I found the outside window trim, the garden trellises (now purple and stunning), the inside window trim on my newest room that somehow was left unpainted and has hidden for two years behind draperies, and lots more.Advertisement
- It didn't matter whether the house's decor was modern, colonial, or traditional, they all sported boring, white (or sometimes unpainted) doors.
- These painted trailers were sold as 20 and 24 feet motor homes, and they were followed a few years later by motor homes in unpainted versions with lengths of 24 and 28 feet in length.
- The first plastic toy soldiers were unpainted, but painted figures soon followed.
- These are usually unpainted and ready for you to add your own paint and any other embellishments.
- They also offer unpainted masks so that you can create your own design.Advertisement
- Use white vinegar full strength to remove mildew from painted and unpainted patio furniture.