Unoriginal sentence example
- Her two best books, Corinne and De l'Allemagne, are in all probability almost wholly unoriginal, a little sentiment in the first and a little constitutionalism in the second being all that she can claim.
- It is immensely diffuse and pretentious, loaded with digressions, its argument buried under masses of fantastic, uncritical learning, the work of a vigorous but quite unoriginal mind.
- Certain prominent historical differences between Aeolic and Ionic (the digamma and a) are known to be unoriginal.
- In the US, there are no rights over data or unoriginal compilations of data.
- The complacency of Connecticut at the time was ready made to rail against, it was so deathly unoriginal and sticky with republican fear.Advertisement
- Based on an unoriginal earwig forwarded by Sue Sinclair, January 1996.
- Based on an unoriginal email forwarded by Sue Sinclair, May 1995.
- A line of people arranged from shortest to tallest makes for a bland and unoriginal shot.
- But in the long run, the unoriginal gimmick of having monsters routinely jump out from every suspicious dark corner is used so often that the tension eventually wears off and it all becomes nothing more than a nuisance.
- It is horribly embarrassing to appear unoriginal.Advertisement