Unobtrusively sentence example
- He unobtrusively managed to locate all of the three renters of the adjoining rooms through their license plate numbers and was able to speak to two of them.
- But Christiane gradually filled up a gap in the poet's life; she gave him, quietly, unobtrusively, without making demands on him, the comforts of a home.
- Instead, you get clean, widespread light that blends unobtrusively into your ceiling.
- Try to do this as unobtrusively as possible, but as with all things related to returning a ring, legal considerations should come first.
- However, they can be a nice way to unobtrusively let someone know you're thinking about them.Advertisement
- While some people may want the light to blend into the ceiling as unobtrusively as possible, others may wish to have a more decorative accent to trim it out; in either case it is possible with these lights.
- They are also compatible with fiber composite hosts and there is a potential of embedding the fiber optic sensor relatively unobtrusively within the host.
- Sitting unobtrusively in the county for hours is often more rewarding than zigzagging around for a new tick.