Unnumbered sentence example
- The race survives - " the days of Israel are unnumbered."
- In science he was the first among modern men to set himself most of those problems which unnumbered searchers of later generations have laboured severally or in concert to solve.
- Lists HTML supports unnumbered, numbered, and definition lists.
- You may do this with either numbered lists, unnumbered lists or a mixture of these.
- The numbered pages continue until 361, after which unnumbered pages have been inserted to bring the record up to 19 March 1793.Advertisement
- In the mid 1980s, a new unnumbered series in card covers was put on sale.
- Unnumbered copies are to be provided to other interested parties on request.
- Every unnumbered item, or group of items, listed in the inventory must be labeled with a temporary number...
- Chevron - which was the larger brand after the divorce of Caltex - issued four unnumbered sections in 1971 produced by IGA Novara.
- The twenty-second card that's unnumbered is titled The Fool.Advertisement
- And, since the strongest motive in the pilgrimage was the acquisition of indulgences, unnumbered thousands were moved to assume the Cross, when, in 1095, Urban II.