Unnoticeable sentence example
- Stick with neutral colors that are almost unnoticeable.
- In this, the secondary spectrum is so much lessened that for all practical purposes it is unnoticeable.
- Give the old needle and thread a try if you're handy; sometimes the result is nearly unnoticeable.
- If this is the case, test an unnoticeable area to make sure that there are no chemical reactions before cleaning the entire ceiling.
- The nose is closely connected to the brain, so when a person tells a lie it is not uncommon for the act of lying to prompt a neurological response that creates an unnoticeable physiological reaction on the nose.Advertisement
- An alternative is line-free bifocals, which are cosmetically more pleasing and unnoticeable.
- That is, an event that causes a mild or unnoticeable inflammation in most people might cause a severe inflammatory response in someone with FMF.
- These hairs are often so fine and light in color that they are virtually unnoticeable.
- They should be unnoticeable under a man's shirt, so guys can feel confident that no one knows just how they manage to look so sleek and trim well into middle age.
- The cushions tend to come in either clear or skin-tone colors, thus blending in and being unnoticeable under clothes.Advertisement
- Even then, test a small, unnoticeable spot before you embark on the task of cleaning the whole item.
- The thing about clear straps is that though they are transparent, they are not completely unnoticeable.
- StrapDoctor is virtually unnoticeable and is reusable and washable.
- Provided the patient carefully follows after care instructions, scars are usually unnoticeable.
- The color goes right through the vinyl so there is no need to paint; cracks and chips are virtually unnoticeable so it always looks great.Advertisement
- While these may seem like a great deal because they have only very few differences (often unnoticeable to an untrained eye), fakes are actually illegal because they infringe on the copyright of the original designer.