Unnoticeable sentence example
- engaged in conversation with some visitor to the engineroom, talks apparently undisturbed by all the multifold noise and rattle of the machinery, but let the noise alter in some item which, though unnoticeable to the visitor, betokens importance to the trained ear, and his passive attention is in a moment caught.
- In this, the secondary spectrum is so much lessened that for all practical purposes it is unnoticeable.
- Give the old needle and thread a try if you're handy; sometimes the result is nearly unnoticeable.
- If this is the case, test an unnoticeable area to make sure that there are no chemical reactions before cleaning the entire ceiling.
- Stick with neutral colors that are almost unnoticeable.Advertisement
- The nose is closely connected to the brain, so when a person tells a lie it is not uncommon for the act of lying to prompt a neurological response that creates an unnoticeable physiological reaction on the nose.
- An alternative is line-free bifocals, which are cosmetically more pleasing and unnoticeable.
- That is, an event that causes a mild or unnoticeable inflammation in most people might cause a severe inflammatory response in someone with FMF.
- These hairs are often so fine and light in color that they are virtually unnoticeable.
- They should be unnoticeable under a man's shirt, so guys can feel confident that no one knows just how they manage to look so sleek and trim well into middle age.Advertisement
- The cushions tend to come in either clear or skin-tone colors, thus blending in and being unnoticeable under clothes.
- Even then, test a small, unnoticeable spot before you embark on the task of cleaning the whole item.
- The thing about clear straps is that though they are transparent, they are not completely unnoticeable.
- StrapDoctor is virtually unnoticeable and is reusable and washable.
- Provided the patient carefully follows after care instructions, scars are usually unnoticeable.Advertisement
- The color goes right through the vinyl so there is no need to paint; cracks and chips are virtually unnoticeable so it always looks great.
- While these may seem like a great deal because they have only very few differences (often unnoticeable to an untrained eye), fakes are actually illegal because they infringe on the copyright of the original designer.