Unnerve sentence example
- Birds navigate by the stars and undertake voyages as a yearly pilgrimage which would unnerve all but the stoutest of human hearts.
- unnerve the viewer.
- unnerve the audience.
- What makes it worth while is what it does with those stock elements and that is to unnerve the audience.
- unnerve it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do " practice "?Advertisement
- unnerve quite unnerving to watch fifteen journalists scribbling down your every word as tho it were a pronouncement from on high.
- unnerve is, admittedly, something both admirably and unnerving in the stance taken by both Blair and Kamm in relation to Iraq.
- To explain any more would be a crime - the film relies on the fear of the unknown to unnerve the viewer.