Unmoving sentence example
- He stood in front of the door, unmoving as she explored her surroundings.
- She closed her eyes, unmoving.
- "Go away," Dean said, unmoving.
- So here we have the slick but unmoving Peter Howell remake of the ' Dr. .
- So here we have the slick but unmoving Peter Howell remake of the ' Dr..Advertisement
- At least he could move around, in his dream state, while we were obligated to remain silent and unmoving.
- I sank to my knees at the sight of the unmoving figure of Julie O'Malley.
- Rhyn watched her, unmoving, like a predator watches its prey.
- The cameras in the mountain showed a white haze hugging the ceilings and the unmoving bodies of the men and women in the mountain.
- Much later, in the darkest part of the night, Dean's mind was creating picture stories to amuse itself while his body lay in frozen and unmoving slumber like a fallen mannequin.Advertisement
- But it wasn't anger he felt standing over Jessi's unmoving form.
- The back is stacked up so that the curvature of the head is more visible and the hair nearest the nape of the neck is short and unmoving.
- The corset bodice is often seen on the "mermaid" style dress - the unmoving bodice over the straight skirt that flares at the ankles.