Unmovable sentence example
- She pulled hard on the rope, feeling some give, then tautness as the anchor lodged itself between unmovable objects.
- His eyes were as dark as the ocean depths, his grip around her body unmovable.
- They end their confession thus: "If any take this that we have said to be heresy, then do we with the apostle freely confess, that after the way which they call heresy worship we the God of our fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets and Apostles, desiring from our souls to disclaim all heresies and opinions which are not after Christ, and to be stedfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, as knowing our labour shall not be in vain in the Lord."
- At the start of each level this grid contains a certain number of colored cubes strew about, and every so often a couple of unmovable cement cubes as well.
- You will be spending most of your time trying to first, unearth the (initially unmovable) relic and then second, clear it and turn the tile gold.Advertisement
- Mountain Pose may look as though you are 'just standing there'; however, the essence of the pose is to center yourself both physically and mentally, becoming sturdy and unmovable--like a mountain.