Unmonitored sentence example
- Many chat rooms are adult-oriented and unmonitored.
- When you consider unlicensed and unmonitored small-food businesses, the statistics for food illnesses increase.
- They stoked up the Swiss bank accounts of looters with unmonitored funds that were actually intended for aid and development programs.
- Often your care provider will allow you to go unmonitored for lengths of time--allowing showers, perhaps a bath, walking, various positions and a full range of movement.
- These are often unmonitored and can become quite confusing because people have a tendency to type responses without taking the time to listen to each other first.Advertisement
- Conversations in unmonitored teen chat rooms are often heavily weighted toward sex.