Unmet sentence example
- bountiful supply of unmet clinical needs.
- dollars invested in incarceration and interdiction, why are treatment needs continually unmet?
- In addition, we have a strong and varied pipeline of potential products in areas where there is clearly an unmet clinical need.
- progression of osteoarthritis, the potential unmet need is substantial.
- The development of migraine prophylactics therefore represents an unmet clinical need with considerable commercial potential.Advertisement
- But a report in the journal rheumatology last year claimed the unmet need was higher - nearer two thirds of patients.
- But a report in the journal Rheumatology last year claimed the unmet need was higher - nearer two thirds of patients.
- To receive this scholarship, students must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and demonstrate unmet financial need.
- This unmet need for trendy plus-size clothing gave birth to a growing plus size industry.
- Personal failure: Unmet high standards set by the teen or parents, including failing grades in school or poor performance in sports.Advertisement
- Acting out conduct can include any highly emotional, disruptive, and unacceptable outburst that appears to be the child's reaction to unmet needs or wishes.
- Coyle, Joseph T., et al. "Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance Consensus Statement on the Unmet Needs in Diagnosis and Treatment of Mood Disorders in Children and Adolescents."
- Fantasizing about cheating, and actually cheating, are usually born out of allowing these two instinctual needs to go unmet.
- The unmet high demands for these handbags only emphasized the exclusivity of Chanel bags, an exclusivity that continues to this day.