Unmentionable sentence example
- The contestants faced the tasks set out for them including having to eat the unmentionable menu items.
- I had mentioned the unmentionable, in talking about death.
- First of all, Grammatik can do something unmentionable to something else, even less mentionable to the first unmentionable thing.
- BAS Beyond Fear by Dorothy Rowe This book is about the great unmentionable - fear.
- unmentionable things and cause the vehicles to stop.Advertisement
- unmentionable parts of the body?
- unmentionable crime or horrific transgression.
- unmentionable disease, he was moved to a sanatorium in 1919.
- unmentionable words and gestures, usually from the one who has lost!
- unmentionable subject?Advertisement
- Homosexuality was completely illegal and almost unmentionable in public.
- I use the word " children " loosely, as they do unmentionable things and cause the vehicles to stop.
- Is anyone proud of the hair growing from their oxters or other unmentionable parts of the body?
- These mysterious locales, tainted sites and corrupt settings all bear the mark of some unmentionable crime or horrific transgression.
- Having suffered from melancholia, presumably brought on by an unmentionable disease, he was moved to a sanatorium in 1919.Advertisement
- Sometimes it leads to furious braking and a number of unmentionable words and gestures, usually from the one who has lost !
- Or do we view it as a sort of tax, a deplorable necessity, or an unmentionable subject?
- Whereas back in the day, such stories were like underwear itself and "unmentionable," now they can be shared and laughed over with abandon.