Unmake sentence example
- unmake the world 's biggest mistake.
- Accordingly it could make or unmake emperors in crises - at the accession of Claudius in A.D.
- Amongst the elements of our thought there are some which we can make and unmake at our pleasure; there are others which come and go without our wish; there is also a third class which is of the very essence of our thinking, and which dominates our conceptions.
- Such was the power of Adalbero and Gerbert in those days that it was said their influence alone sufficed to make and unmake kings.
- He left nothing in doubt if experiment would decide it, and he evidently did not consider that he had fully investigated any compound until he could both unmake and remake it.Advertisement
- their power to make or unmake a citizen.
- As the inseparable companion of the king, Moltke's influence soon became so boundless that the foreign diplomatists declared he could make and unmake ministers at will.
- How am I supposed to unmake the world 's biggest mistake.