Unmade sentence example
- Traci sat on an unmade bed belonging to one of the Tucson Sector members, and Sofia eyed her Guardian.
- He frowned, noticing for the first time that the bed was unmade.
- There is but one insignificant waterparting - or kotal - a little to the north of Ghazni; and the road, although unmade, may be considered equal to any road of its length in Europe for military purposes.
- The Thirty Years War in fact dominated all Richelieus foreign policy; by it he made France and unmade Germany.
- The central pocket is large enough to accomodate an umbrella even with sides, plus several unmade rods.Advertisement
- Continue up this lane past the community center then turn down the small unmade roadway on the left hand side.
- At Monks Cottage, an unmade lane leads to several 20 th century bungalows sited in substantial plots.
- I lay down slowly onto my unmade bed, resting my head against the pillow.
- A rough unmade road runs from the Royal Wadi entrance to a point close to the Royal Tomb.
- Access by unmade farm track, approx a quarter of a mile from main road through village.Advertisement
- The house stands at the end of an unmade farm drive and has been modernized for holiday letting in 2005.
- It is believed that the band deliberately left their beds unmade and a discarded pan drop was found stuck to the shagpile.
- Leaving these links unmade makes the board respond when the corresponding address lines are high.
- The as yet unmade new album will feature completed versions of songs that Islam started more than twenty years ago.
- These are usually unmade (no bituminous surface) or setts (cobbles).Advertisement
- "When we who call ourselves Imperialists talk of the British Empire we think of a group of states bound, not in an alliance - for affiances can be made and unmade - but in a permanent organic union.
- Such a combination constitutes an electromagnet, a valuable device by means of which a magnet can be instantly made and unmade at will.
- Still, a football video game really is made or unmade on the field, and even there, weaknesses can be found by the experienced eye.