Unlovely sentence example
- It is an unlovely place, surrounded by mud flats, and a hotbed of malaria.
- This impunity provoked a licence which is responsible for the unlovely features of Henry's reign and character.
- Yet while presenting these unlovely traits, Herder's character was on the whole a worthy and attractive one.
- unlovely town.
- Although not without political acumen, he was not a great ruler; his character appears to have been harsh and unlovely, and he was addicted to drink.Advertisement
- And, despite budgetary constraints, Heartlands is working hard to improve its rather unlovely buildings.
- It meant loving unlovely men who through his poverty might become rich.
- New trowels are very unlovely things, all sharp and springy.
- unlovely buildings.
- unlovely men who through his poverty might become rich.Advertisement
- unlovely things, all sharp and springy.
- St Paul In our reading from the book of Acts we met another rather unlovely person.
- To her pure soul all evil is equally unlovely.
- Then you drive over another hill and you 're in a small unlovely town.