Unloved sentence example
- Sickness is suffering, so is death, so is union with the unloved, and separation from the loved; not to obtain what one desires is suffering; the entire fivefold clinging to the earthly is suffering.
- Moreover, the inadequate compensation awarded to slaveowners, and the suspicions engendered by the method of payment, caused much resentment, and in 1835 the trekking of farmers into unknown country in order to escape from an unloved government, which had characterized the 18th century, recommenced.
- I have encouraged this because I don't want him to feel unloved, but he is starting to smell up the house.
- However, canceling on your child at the last minute will leave him/her feeling rejected and unloved.
- Toddlers who feel unloved find it more difficult to develop a sense of self-worth.Advertisement
- You could even set up your own group or look for local swappers on sites like Freecycle where you could offer your unloved beads and ask others if they have beads or old costume jewelry they would be willing to part with.
- A loose collective of unpaid, unloved contributors led by stroppy social misfit Lester Haines.
- The unloved school swots of the 20th century have blossomed into the alpha group of the 21st.