Unlit sentence example
- The balcony was unlit, probably because it had turned into a make-out spot.
- Martha quickly explained, leaving Quinn's short fuse unlit.
- Toby took the lead, and the demons, Death and Gabe disappeared as Katie rounded the corner of the palace. The angel released her and raced into the palace and up a set of stairs. They ascended several floors, until Katie was sucking wind bad enough to stop. Toby didn't wait for her, and she stumbled forward. The interior of the palace was unlit, and the darkness of evening crept into the hallways.
- collided with icebergs or other ships, or run aground on unlit coastlines.
- They are dressed lightly and casually for the warm summer evening and the young scientist carries a large flashlight, still unlit.Advertisement
- There is a sense of hubbub, with the onlookers of both sexes praying and reaching toward the unlit pyre.
- The unlit room has two small store rooms at one end with the only toilet cubicle alongside.
- Unlit candle lamps can add to the décor in your kitchen as well.
- Many people enjoy displaying votive candles in attractive candle holders and use them both lit and unlit as a household accessory.
- The fragrance will need to be checked and assessed when the candle is lit, as well as when it is unlit, and the fragrance will need to continue to be monitored until the candle is completely burned.Advertisement
- Fill the bag with about two inches of sand and place an unlit candle inside.
- Then put some sand in the bottom and an unlit candle.