Unleashes sentence example
- The two seconds you have with your mate before the Dark One unleashes demons across the mortal realm?
- A twist on classic monster fables, CURSED unleashes ancient omens into the modern world.
- In Virgil's Aeneid, Allecto unleashes furor, an evil and uncontrolled quality which can dominate and consume a human personality.
- unleashes potential.
- This turns out to be a big mistake, as the Prince inadvertently unleashes the Sands of Time on the palace.Advertisement
- He is, however, convinced that a coaching intervention produces sustained changes and unleashes potential.
- In blending unusual notes together, it acts impulsively and unleashes itself unapologetically.
- Congo Falls: This flume ride may seem small at only 34 feet tall, but the massive tidal wave it unleashes is sure to drench everyone aboard as well as unwary onlookers on the crossover bridge.
- Released as the fourth installment of the series, SSX On Tour unleashes a furious avalanche of new atmosphere onto the slopes.
- When the mood is eerie, the soundtrack is great, as less attention is given to the music and it becomes more of a background hum, but embark upon a quest and the extravaganza of melody and harmony just unleashes an attack on your ear drums.Advertisement
- A stimulus at this part of the nociceptor unleashes a cascade of neurotransmitters (chemicals that transmit information within the nervous system) in the spine.
- You can spend less than $5 and have a great time that unleashes your creativity to boot.
- He takes Angel's place in the prophecy and sacrifices himself at the end of the series to save Buffy and the others when the First Evil unleashes hell on the world.
- It seems as if the media unleashes new cancer dangers upon our already fragile mindsets every day.