Unlearn sentence example
- You often find in the course of chess development that you have to unlearn what you have already learned.
- It takes time to unlearn the patterns of behavior we have been brought up to accept as the norm.
- You ca n't unlearn what you've learned so that knowledge is imprinted into his brain and he'll bring that with him.
- He advised him to addict himself to an assiduous study of the more idiomatic English writers, such as Swift and Addison - with a view to unlearn his foreign idiom and recover his halfforgotten vernacular - a task, however, which he never perfectly accomplished.
- And then we 're stuck with the results, for life or until we can learn how to unlearn the habit.Advertisement
- Even if they could accept your arguments, they simply cannot unlearn the things that are so deeply embedded in their minds.
- You ca n't unlearn what you 've learned so that knowledge is imprinted into his brain and he'll bring that with him.
- A Corporate Competence is difficult to learn, but is difficult to unlearn as well.
- It 's almost like we have to unlearn in order to rediscover ways of seeing and doing.
- You know that you need to unlearn your previous behavioral responses to anger.Advertisement
- A dream lets the brain of the dreamer "unlearn" the changes from the day, providing a clearer channel in which the brain can function.
- "Fear Not: Scientists Are Learning How People Can Unlearn Fear."
- When you go on to attempt learning the proper pronunciation, you will first have to unlearn the incorrect pronunciation, which will make the entire process take twice as long.